Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Anniversary Poems to My Soldier | Happy 20th Anniversary Poems 2011





HAPPY ANNIVERSARY POEMS TO MY SOLDIER
Back to my life and my part (and a huge release after his dreams of power) to find the last ten years to see the power of poetry has changed how we look at houses. Ten years ago, usually 35-year-old disappeared. I raise a young family and logistics industry has fought to keep a high-level work. Pay was good and I worked hard. Home tired but still had trouble sleeping at night would come.

(Gambling, alcohol and nicotine) and the height of my addiction with my soul, my life was heading in the direction was always less than happy. Of course, I have a beautiful house, beautiful wife and children an attractive, high-paying jobs, housing and everything was a "successful" career. But I was not happy. In fact, my heart sank and I insisted that sodomy was on Monday morning.

Friday night, but it is very welcoming and I "normal" I feel withdrawn, but all week, felt good week and then the cycle began to change everything was not until Sunday afternoon and start all over has had a poem. I am very easy to write poetry in school. I grew up in a very creative work, but I think most of them children. I think a career in logistics, so) that: As you know, no one can live like poetry. As a result, I did not write any more for 20 years. A management course, we encourage you to get in touch with the artistic side was.